If you have been following this blog or following hART Sense Design on social media with any regularity, you know about our newest brainchild, the BCC Club. If you are not familiar with it, check out the announcement here.
I am pleased to reveal that the Grand Opening of the Club is slated for this weekend, or to be more precise, for Sunday, January 17th. In addition to Club's regular offerings, on that day and that day only, hART Sense Design will be extending an unbelievable offer to all Club members. This one-time mind blowing offer will be available exclusively to the Club members and will never be open to blog followers, social media followers, or former and current customers, so if you wish to join, you'd better do it soon. You can do so here.
When you do fall in love, make sure to join the BCC Club. We'd love to see you there!
To receive your exclusive invitation to visit the Club Corral, send us a request here.
Year end festivities have come and gone, and it seems like everyone is posting recaps of 2015, from best of this and worst of that to most important this and newest that. Of course, I couldn't resist the urge to jump on the bandwagon, so here you have it: hART Sense Design most popular pins of 2015.
The first list showcases overall best performing pins from our Pinterest account. It is interesting that, out of the 5 pins, three come from interior design & decorating boards and only one from a fashion related board. Does that mean we should abandon our accessories based business and get in on something interior design related? Hmmm! Food for thought...
And, as I mention food, although every self-proclaimed Pinterest expert will tell you that food related pins are the best performing ones in the whole Pinterestdom, take it with a grain of salt. Not a single one of our food related pins made the top 5, and we have four different food related boards. Live and learn!
So, fanfare please! The five best performing pins found on hART Sense Design account in 2015 were:
1. San Antonio Rustic Hutch from the Western Style Home Decor board;
2. Breakfast Nook in a Small Cottage Kitchen from the Cottage Style Home Decor board;
3. Rustic Wedding Sign for a Country Wedding from the board titled Cowgirl's Gettin' Hitched;
4. The Lewis Expedition Bag from the Chic Cowgirl Fashions board, and
5. Christmas Decorations from Recycled Materials from the Cowgirl Christmas board.
As for the most popular pins from our website, interestingly enough, most of them came from our blog. Looks like you, our blog readers, are great pinners, too. Only one of the top five pins came directly from our shop.
So, here are the top five:
1. Announcement for our Leather Hill collection of jewelry designs incorporating leather, which was released in the fall of 2015;
2. Blog post about Moda Vaquera or, if you don't speak Spanish, the Latina version of cowgirl chic;
3. Our basket style copper hoop earrings with gemstones, the only pin from our shop that made the cut;
4. Blog post with Last Minute Gift Ideas featuring jewelry by hART Sense Design, and finally,
5. Mothers' Day fan necklace gift ideas, which is one of our older pins, but apparently pinners love their moms a lot.
Although it is always fun to look at the year we just wrapped up and analyze trends, successes, and failures, January is also a good time to look ahead to the new endeavors in the year that is just beginning. With that in mind, I cannot end this post without letting you know about the Boho Chic Cowgirl Club (BCC Club for short) by hART Sense Design. Grand opening is slated for mid-January, and we are all excited about the things club members will be privy to. If you are interested in finding out more and applying for free membership in the Club, please click on the link above or on the tab in the navigation bar titled BCC Club. Hope to see you there, and here is to a great year ahead!
If you were a BCC Club member, what exclusive features and special offerings would you like to see presented to the members? Tell us in the comments below.
the mind and hands behind hART Sense Design. I am a designer and hand-maker of one-of-a-kind and limited edition jewelry and accessories for artistic, chic cowgirls, boho babes, and lovers of all things western.
All Announcements Black Hills Cowgirl Style Entertainment Free Offers Gift Guides 2014 Gift Guides 2015 Gift Guides 2016 Gift Guides 2017 Horses And Men Jewelry Pinterest Small Business Musings Western Home Wildlife And Livestock Wild West