Friday, January 14, 2022
3h52 Steamboat Springs Police Department officers responded to a trespassing complaint in the 3000 block of Columbine Drive.
8:33 Officers responded to a vehicle accident at the gondola transit center. No injuries were reported.
8:41 Officers were called to investigate a hit and run on Walton Creek Road and Village Drive.
9:26 Deputies from the Routt County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of trespassing at a Yampa business.
4:08 p.m. Officers were called to a vehicle accident in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive. No injuries were reported.
9:28 p.m. Officers responded to a hit and run in the 3000 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
Total number of incidents: 51
• Steamboat officers responded to 33 cases, including service calls and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
• Sheriff’s deputies responded to seven cases, including calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
• Firefighters from Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue responded to five calls for service.
• Firefighters from the West Routt Fire Protection District responded to four calls for service.
• Firefighters from the Oak Creek Fire Protection District responded to a call for duty.
• Routt County Search and Rescue volunteers responded to a call for service.
The record provides an overview of police activity and is not a complete report of all police activity. Appeals such as domestic violence, sexual assault and juvenile situations do not usually appear on The Record.
Steamboat and Routt County readers make the work of Steamboat Pilot & Today possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to provide quality and locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is essential to help us keep our community informed about the evolution of the coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, big or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for development and creating increased media coverage.